About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Prayer Request for Jamie and the Family

I am requesting prayer request for my wife, Jamie. She just got word from her doctor that she is going to need surgery to remove some fibrositic type cells from one of her breast. It is not cancer, it is just a mass of cells that if left untreated could turn into pre-cancer cells. We are pretty sure insurance will cover most or all of the cost, but we would like prayers for all of this just in case.

Also, I filled out two more applications for local schools who have positions I am qualified for. I am waiting to hear back from them. I need another full-time job soon especially since I may be getting a small cut in hours from my part-time job at Mardel.

We also want prayers for our upcoming Dynamic Marriage class starting in Sept.

I know God is Sovereign; however, I am starting to get frustrated (especially since I am causing the rest of my family stress, because of my lack of a full-time job. Come on God, isn't enough, enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, you are being tested just like Job. Keep your head high and your faith strong. God's plan is bigger than we are. I can't imagine how tough this is for you, but I do know that you have the faith to push through.