About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Feeling Puny and It's not Fun

I'm not feeling to well today. I am feeling nauseous and dizzy when I'm either sitting up or walking around, and I get a really bad headache when I lay down to rest. I hope I feel better tomorrow.

On a more hopeful note...I had a job interview with Marshall ISD yesterday and I have a pending interview with Gilmer ISD later this week. (I hope I feel better).

Being out of full-time work is not fun either. I keep getting these e-mails regarding working from home by doing work on-line. I have gotten e-mails regarding selling weight-loss products, processing rebates and advertising on Google or Facebook. It is really tempting to invest the $50-$150 initial investments and try to do those jobs. I have tried a couple in the past and it did not work out so well. The ads can be very deceiving and you must all of the ad, including the extremely small print. I would ask if any of you have tried these types of at-home jobs to let me know if they really work, but since I do not know you personally, it would be hard to believe what you said anyway.

Last random note...I hate the commercial where Ronald McDonald "creates" stars and galaxies for the kids, visiting his home in the Golden Arches, to see. Who does McDonald's think that clown is, God? I don't think so.

No comments: