About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday Update

It's the first day of February and of course it's Super Bowl Sunday. I'm not even sure how much of the game I will watch! I haven't watched much football in the past few years. I am more of a baseball fan. GO TEXAS RANGERS! I would watch the commercials during the Super Bowl but they have become stupid and offensive so there is really no need for me to watch it! If I did watch it, I would root for the Cardinals. It's there first time there and the Steelers have had plenty of Super Bowls appearances.

I think I will just catch up on my recorded television shows. I have a couple of episodes of Monk to watch and a Twilight Zone episode to watch as well. I could also watch the James Bond movie -- The Man With the Golden Gun -- that is here on loan from Netflix.

More importantly about today is; that 25 days from now is my 42nd birthday! Woo-Hoo!

The family and I are back from Great Wolf Lodge! It was a lot of fun for all of us. The waves in their "wave pool" were very strong. They would knock the breath out of you if you were not careful. I am glad to be home though.

No comments: