About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our Cat Scout Looses His Manhood

Our pet cat, Scout, aka: Fuzzball, had surgery today to "remove his manhood" and to get his front claws removed. Our dog, Schnitzel, should be happy that he and the cat will be on equal footing when it comes to their playful wrestling matches.

My poor wife, Jamie, has been very concerned about her "fuzzball." She and the cat have bonded in a way I thought they never would. She hates the fact the cat had to have the operation in the first place and she really doesn't like it that the cat has to stay overnight before we can pick him up.

The vet did call and let us know that Scout is awake and eating and everything looks "Great!" I will pick up the cat tomorrow after work and bring him home. Jamie, the kids and I will be so happy to have him back. I'm not so sure about what Schnitzel thinks.