About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Here and Gone Again

Friday afternoon I returned from a business training at the WB Ranch in Whitney, TX. It was a great training. There were Elk, White-Tail Deer and Fallow Deer everywhere. The team I was on won the culinary challenge event. We made Stir-Fry Beef, Currey Chicken and a Vegetable Soup.

Saturday my family and I met my sister and my niece to take some pictures to give to my parents for Christmas. We had a good time walking around through the woods at a friend's place looking for perfect spots to take pictures of the kids.

The sad part about finally being home after three days, is that I have to leave again tonight to go to Arlington, TX for another three days of marriage curriculum training. As soon as I get home from church worship this afternoon, I have to mow my yard. Then around 5:00 I need go away from my family again. : (

An interesting part of this trip is that I will be staying at the same hotel Jamie and I stayed at on our Honeymoon, a little over 16 years ago. It won't be the same without Jamie though.

1 comment:

Tech Daddy said...

It's not fun being away from family.