About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Forget the Economy and Let's Hear From Google, then Watch the Vice-Presidential Debate

Enough about the economy, the government is going to bail out the "loser" companies, it doesn't matter if the American public wants them to or not!

And now a word from Google, the wonderful web-based organization that sponsors the blogspot blogs we read every day:

The founder and CEO of Google.com publicly supports GAY MARRIAGES!

You heard me...want proof...Co-founder of Google, Sergey Brin calls California's efforts to make gay marriage illegal, "chilling and discriminatory." Still don't believe me, read Mr. Brin's (which happens to be Google's Official blog site.

Now, how does one react to this? Do I switch blog accounts? Do I write ugly letters? Do I blog about it? (that's what I did first), or Do we just continue to pray for God's children who are mislead by Satan and his warped version of relationships. (that's what I did next)

That being said, be sure to watch the Vice-Presidential Debate tonight on CNN at 9:00 pm EST. I'm interested in seeing how Gov. Palin holds her own against the seasoned political veteran Sen. Biden. Who knows it may be even better than Saturday Night Live!

2 comments:

Vareth said...

I'm sorry you feel this way. You'll be in my prayers, and my girlfriend's, even if you think we shouldn't marry.

God bless. :)

Mr. E said...

Dear Vareth;

Thank you for praying for me, may God bless you as well! I just want you to know that I love all people. I believe we are all God's children and that He loves us all very much. Sadly, as children, we all (myself included) tend to do things we think are right despite God's warnings otherwise.

God clearly states that homosexuality is sinful, along with lying, gossiping, glutony, murder, adultry, drunkedness, judging others, and other behaviors we all love to engage in. All of these sinful behaviors have consequences that damage our relationship with God and I am just as guilty of sinful behavior as anyone else.

So thank you again for your prayers and I will be praying for you as well. May we both find salvation in Jesus, our Savior, for he is the only way to Heaven!