About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Considering a Name Change

I just found out there is another blog out there (in the blogspot groups) called "Thoughts From Me" .... it has caused me to consider a name change for my blog. It is so hard to be original these days and coming up with a new name may pose a challenge for me. I might just stick to what I have. In the meantime I will roll a few different names around in my head. If you have any suggestions for a possible new name for my blog let me know, OK!

2 comments:

penguinsandladybugs said...

Why should you change???? There is more behind "Thoughts from ME" than just thoughts from me. I vote no change!! Stick to your guns!

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

Yeah, but you have the exclamation point and no one can take that away from you. :)