About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ready for the Weekend!

I am so ready for this weekend. My family and I are going on our last little family outing of the summer. Saturday we plan on going to Water Town USA in Shreveport, Louisiana for a last effort at getting sunburned while swimming. We also plan to visit Gators and Friends near Shreveport on the way on Friday just to visit somewhere else family friendly.

As of now I am filling in my monthly schedule for my new job. Busy, Busy, Busy. Just the way I like it. A busy day makes the time go faster.

2 comments:

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

So, your Rangers have Hamilton and that's nice. But my Reds have not only given up a five-tool player in Josh, they've now unloaded Ken Griffy Jr. and Adam Dunn--for what? Volquez is great, but he doesn't replace what we've given up. Sheesh. I would say that there's always "next year" but I suspect the Reds have already conceded that the '09 season will be a wash to develop young players. So, there's always the year after next.

Mr. E said...

Hate to hear that about the Reds. The Ranger fans have heard that for years. I am predicting though it will be a Reds - Rangers World Series in 2010!