About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Gators and Me

My family and I made it back from our last summer outing of the year. Going back to work was tough. We enjoyed spending time together as a family. The best part of our vacation, in my opinion was Gators and Friends. This little "hole in the wall" place was like visiting a small exotic zoo. Of course they had alligators, but they also had llamas, kangaroos, camels, ostriches, mountain goats, and a few other animals you could hand feed. We had a great time! I even got to hold an alligator. Rachel was just content to watch!

2 comments:

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

I noticed that your cell phone was not in the clip on your belt. Did the gator eat it or has he been placing calls (which would be hard with his mouth tied shut).

Just curious.

Mr. E said...

The cell phone was used to take the pictures.