About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Job Possibility & Other Stuff.

Today I found out that the High School in the school district my children attend has a Social Studies teacher position open. I quickly called to verify that the district had my current application and resume and then I e-mailed my resume and a nice cover letter to the Principal. Pray that I at least get an interview. It would be great to work on the same schedule as my kids.

I am so looking forward to the Texas Rangers baseball game on July 12th. I haven't been to a game all year and I am itching for some live baseball. I hope to see several Rangers who have made the All-Star team this year. Some of our Rangers deserve to be on the team.

Our home-based business Four English Peas Travel is slowly picking up a few clients. The recent rise in gas prices may be affecting the number of people who plan to travel this year. All the same if you plan on going on a vacation or planning on doing any traveling, check out our site. The prices you find are comparable or better than the leading other travel based sites, which I won't mention by name.

I also have created a Facebook account for anyone who cares to view it. It is sort of like a blog, but not.

I plan on doing the "If Your Life Was a Movie" blog about the music soundtrack sometime soon. Just haven't had a lot of free time at home recently.

No comments: