About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Everyone is Home!

The entire family is finally back at home. We all arrived home yesterday safe, sound, and healthy. The kids had a great time at summer camps in Abilene. My dad had fun watching Schnitzel and Scout. Jamie and I are just tired of driving.

Scout is finally starting to eat some solid foods. It is the softer foods but at least it is finally eating on its own. Schnitzel has finally accepted Scout and even "plays" with the kitten when nobody is looking.

Caleb and Rachel are already asking, "When can we go to a water park?" and they already looking forward to "Camp Susie", at which they will spend a week with my wife's sister and her family, the second week of July. I personally am looking forward to the Texas Rangers baseball game on July 12.

I need to mow the yard this evening. My yard has turned into a mini-jungle after being gone for two weekends and being lazy last week. I need the exercise though; I put on abt. 4 pounds over the past 4 days.

No comments: