About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

How much do you know about the USA?

According to a recent e-mail I received 96% of American High School Seniors failed this test. Sadly, according to the same e-mail, over 50% of the adults who took this test failed as well. After teaching in the public schools for 11 years and just under a year in Adult Education, this does not surprise me.

The test is a brief quiz over U.S. History and Government. There are 30 Questions.

As for Mr. E. -- I got 28 correct! I guess I'm just a nerd!

Click Here to take the "Independence Day Quiz"

Let me know how you did!

3 comments:

tammi said...

I got 14. But I'm Canadian, so I can legitimately plead ignorance, right?!

penguinsandladybugs said...

I got a 28....HA, how's that? I guess being married to YOU for 15 years is rubbing off :0) On a side note: have you noticed you are Mr. Eat? It says at the bottom of your posts...."posted by Mr. E at whatever time".

D Hizzle said...

29/30. Missed the one regarding who was born in Texas. I like Ike!