About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

What I'm Thankful For

It may be a little early, but here is a quick list of some things I am Thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

1. My Family -- My wife and 2 Children!
2. My Home -- Even if it does need a new kitchen ceiling and a new roof.
3. My Health -- I have lost weight recently, My cholesterol is down, and I have no other major health issues.
4. My Job -- I love my "new" job. I love my co-workers and my students.
5. My Dog -- Even though I am a cat person at heart, I love the little fella'.
6. My Friend Brent -- He is a brother I never had.
7. Most importantly: The Love and Grace of God -- Despite the fact I am a pitiful sinner, He still loves me like His own Son.

Thank you, God for all your blessings on me and my family. Help us to be good stewards of your blessings! -- ME

No comments: