About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Alone With the Kids

My beloved wife is out of town for the next couple of days. Actually it's Friday night and she will return Saturday evening. This means I get to spend some time alone with the kids. What to do? What to do? I don't want to just let them play video games the whole time, because I want to spend at least some quality time with them. A few options include: 1) Watching a movie we have from Netflix called, Gus, which is an old Disney movie starring Don Knotts, about a mule who can kick 100 yard field goals, 2) Playing a board game with the kids, 3) Building a craft surprise for Mommy! or 4) Going to a park or something. We may hit the discount movies on Saturday. I will miss my beloved bride, but I am determined to spend some quality time with the kids while she is away. Hey, maybe I can make them clean their rooms while I am at it! Naaahhh!

No comments: