About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Monday, July 27, 2009

More Commercials That Are Getting on My Nerves

In my last blog I listed 6 commercials that are getting on my nerves a lot lately. I ended at 6 because the Rangers were coming on. So here are 4 more to round my list off at a nice even 10.

7. All of the male enhancement commercials. Not only are they an embarrassment to most men, they are not appropriate to show when any kids are in the room.

8. The Kids Bop Commercials. What number are they on now, number 524? Actually I think it is 12, LOLOLOL (you know what I mean if you have seen the commercial.)

9. The Fruit by the Foot commercial with the two karate dudes yelling and very, very, very slowly moving towards the face of the kid eating the fruit snack.

1o. The Dannon Yogurt commercial where the pretty young lady, suddenly becomes very not pretty by sucking the yogurt container dry (without using hands, which is sort of impressive) and yet not getting a single drop of the yogurt on her face anywhere. How does she do that?

No comments: