About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Monday, December 29, 2008

My Last Blog for 2008!

This will be my last blog for the year 2008! I just finished teaching a marriage education class to 8 couples in Tyler today and I am very glad this is my job. All my couples thanked me for taking the time to teach them some valuable communication, conflict resolution, budgeting and other skills they will need to get their marriages off to a great start. I even got a phone call during one of the breaks from the couple who completed my 8 hour class last Monday. (The one that lasted from 3:00-11:00 p.m.) They got married and they want to e-mail me some pictures of the wedding!

God has blessed me with a wonderful job. Not only do I teach these great skills to couples, both married, engaged or other, I also learn from them as well.

I hope God blesses me in 2009 so that I can help even more couples.

Happy New Year, See You in 2009! -- Mark English

1 comment:

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

It's nice to know that you're able to share some wisdom with these couples getting married. If young people actually took the time to listen to this stuff the world would be a better place--but we all know what it's like to be young and impulsive. Happy New Year!