About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another Web-Site to Occupy My Time

A few weeks ago my wife introduced me to a web-site called Goodreads.com. This web-site allows you to enter any books you have read in the past, are currently reading, or wish to read in the future, onto a list to share with other readers. By listing you reading interest, other readers can suggest new books for you to read, (like I need more books to read!) or chat with you about the books they have read.

Of course my OCD kicked in big time with this one, and I started entering books. I have entered over 3oo books I have read, 3 I am currently reading, and at over 10 books I wish to read. HELP ME!

Just in case you want to see my profile and list of books I have read...click here. I hope you enjoy the site and "Good Reading!"

1 comment:

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

I love how you're so tempted to create lists.