About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Facebook Addictions

About a month ago I started a page on FACEBOOK. (click for my page) This another fun way for friends and family to keep in touch with one another. Facebook not only offers a way to communicate through messages, it also has "applications" such as games or other type programs to let the world know who you are and what you like to do. I have become addicted, of sorts, to two of their applications.

One is called NATIONS. In this application you create your own nation, in which you are the leader, and you get to solve mostly real-life issues in order to earn points. My nation is called Christendome.

The other application is called MOUSE HUNT. In this application you are a mouse hunter in the town of Gnawnia. You get to purchase mouse traps and cheese and you hunt mice. You get various points and amounts of "gold" for different types of mice that you catch. You can also win real prizes for catching rare types of mice.

Facebook also has other applications such as PIECES of FLAIR and some others that are fun ways to send notes or other stuff to your friends. You can even link your Blogspot blog to Facebook as well...so don't forget to BLOG!

2 comments:

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

I'm a LinkedIn guy.

Tech Daddy said...

You know, I have not really gotten into the applications on facebook, though I am importing my blog posts.