About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Finally the Voters are Showing Their Power!

Six Little Indians still running for Prez.
The Power of Math eliminates two,
That leaves 4 wanna-be chiefs,
Who will you choose?

Democratic candidate Mike Gravel refuses to give up his bid for the Democratic nomination, despite not having won a single delegate. Mathmatically there is no possible way for him to win the nomination, so I'm cutting him from my list of little Indians.

Ron Paul on the other hand, is still carrying on his campaign for the Republican nomination. He has won delegates in several states, but alas Math is also against Rep. Paul. Even Ron Paul seems to have recognized the facts and has recently announced that he is cutting back spending on his Presidential bid to focus on his re-election campaign for the House of Representatives in Texas. Therefore; I am also cutting him from my list of little Indians.

The remaining little Indians are making this election year one of the most exciting times for nominating a President that I have ever seen.

Just in case you live in hole and do not know who the remaining 4 Indians are:
For the Democrats, there are former First Lady and current New York Senator, Hillary Clinton, and current Illinois Senator, Barack Obama. For the Republicans, there are current Arizona Senator, John McCain, and former Arkansas Governor, Mike Huckabee.

I strongly encourage anyone who has not yet voted (Especially my fellow bloggers who live in Indiana) to read up on these guys, and gal, and make an educated vote. At least for the Democrats, your vote will still be very important. It may be a little late for the Republicans, but as I type, I hear the news behind me telling me that Virginia's Republican Primary is still to close to call between McCain and Huckabee.

I am really liking this election year. The voters for both parties are finally feeling the power of their votes for the first time in years. It would really be a shame for the "Super-Delegates" to ruin that feeling if they are the ones who decide who wins the Democratic nomination.

I hope you are enjoying my Tale of the Little Indians...and Vote, Vote, Vote!!

1 comment:

penguinsandladybugs said...

You are such a nerd, but I love you that way!