About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Last 13 Books I Have Read

Just to let you know what types of books I read; here is a list of the last 13 books I have read.

1. Lilly's Ghosts by Laura Ruby
2. Black Beauty by Anna Sewell
3. FAMILY Rules: Positive Parenting with a Plan (Grades K-12) by: Matthew A. Johnson
4. The Silent Witness by: Sir Lionel Luckoo
5. Saddam's Secrets: How an Iraqi General Defied & Survived Saddam Hussein by General Georges Sada and Jim Nelson Black
6. The 10 Best Decisions Every Parent Can Make by Bill and Pam Farrel
7. The Martyr's Song by Ted Dekker
8. Obsessed by Ted Dekker
9. Deadline by Randy Alcorn
10. House by Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker
11. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
12. Junie B., First Grader: Dumb Bunny by Barbara Park
13. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I read House and To Kill a Mockingbird recently, too! But I have to admit, I didn't read the one about Saddam. That does sound very interesting, though.

Scott said...

I just finished reading Ted Dekker's Black/Red/White trilogy. Coulnd't put it down.

Do you recommend The Martyr's Song and Obsessed?

Perhaps I should figure out the last 13 books I've read.

Open Grove Claudia said...

What a diverse list! How cool! Do you read every day? I do love to read. My most recent are fairly boring self help stuff for the Open Grove... sigh.

Mr. E said...

The book about Saddam is by one of Saddam's former top advisors. He sheds new information about why the U.S. chose to and (in his opinion) needed to go to war in Iraq. Yes, I recommend Martyr's Song and Obession and anything else by Ted Dekker. Lilly's Ghost's, Black Beauty and Junie B. Jones were all books I read with and to the kids. I love reading diverse areas.

Samantha_K said...

Harry Potter is the only one I've read in the last year...
To Kill a Mockingbird is always a favorite. I'm currently in the middle of Pride and Prejudice. I've never read Jane Austen before, but i'm liking it. Happy Thursday!

Diana said...

ooh...I needed your #3 for my Thursday Thirteen list!!

Kathy said...

My favorite on that is Junie B. Jones!! I used to read those with my daughter! I've heard of Ted Dekker, but as of today, have not yet read any of his.
Thanks for sharing your book list; you have a good weekend!

Nicholas said...

I've read two of those: 11 and 13

Anonymous said...

great website. I came across it from a friend here in canada. A book i am reading now is by Brian MacLaren. He is a diff. thinker, but its real good.