About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's Been A While!

It has been a long time since I have posted a new blog! I offer my apologies to the few folks who still attempt to follow what thoughts I choose to post. I will endeavor to keep you updated about what I am thinking. If you wish, you can become my "friend" on Facebook. (I would put a link here, but the school computer I am using blocks Facebook.)

I will try to update my favorite and dumbest movie lists over the next few days (I have moved these two lists to the bottom of my blog), as well as add "Currently Reading" & "Coffee of the Day" section.

So...what shall I make my first post of 2011 about?

Should it be about how colleges are now teaming up with the credit card companies to give students "debit cards" that uses funds directly out of their student loans and grants? Money that is supposed to go towards paying tuition, books and other educational expenses so the student can avoid debt, is now being spent on other things, leaving the students with more debt to pay once they finish college.

Should it be about how the United States finally caught up with and killed Osama Bin Laden (or Usama as Fox News likes to spell it.)?

Should it be about how my Texas Rangers finally went to World Series, but now are struggling to start the new season? (Yes, it has been that long since I have blogged!)

Should it be about how I am still only working part time and am still looking for full time work?(It has been over two years now.)

Should it be how my son, Caleb, is now 16 and is about to take his driving test to get his license?

Should it be how we now have two cats in the family? (We got a new kitty, Ramey-Jem, aka: Girl Kitty) Photos of both pets soon! OR how our dog, Schnitzel, has passed away.

There is so much, yet so little to say that I may just leave this post as it is and just start with brand new "thoughts" tomorrow.

Now, to keep Oliver (my nickname for my OCD) happy, I will update my movie, book and other lists first.

TTFN!

No comments: