About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jamie and Her MRI

Jamie, my dear wife, is having her MRI today to determine the next step in treating some atypical cells found during her last mammogram. We do know that the cells are not cancer, but are something that needs to be treated. I will update this later today, to let you know the results. Has anyone ever had an MRI? I never had, but I have heard they are uncomfortable, especially if you are afraid of being in tight spaces.

1 comment:

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

Hang in there. My wife had something abnormal come up in one of her tests one time and it turned out to be a lymph node showing up in the mammogram.